We are looking for an energetic, people person who doesn't want to sit behind a desk and work 9-5. Potential earnings are $65,000 for the average sales rep. Above average reps earn $80,000 to $100,000+.
- Paid Training
- Uncapped Commission Plan
- Some Sales Experience Required
- Annual Company Trip (2021 - Cabo San Lucas, MX)
If this interests you, please read more below and submit your resume for consideration. Come Join Our Family at Floor Coverings International Frisco
Floor Coverings International Frisco provides the BEST in-home flooring experience in North America and is a fast growing, turnkey flooring provider. We need a sales rep with excellent communication skills, experience, and savvy to meet new clients in their homes and sell them our services and flooring products.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be self-motivated, work independently, communicate well, and be highly organized and enjoy a team atmosphere. We are looking for an individual who isn’t afraid to work really hard. Experience in the flooring industry is a plus but not required. The right individual will play a key part in the expansion of this company and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows.
- Frisco, McKinney, Fairview, Prosper, and Little Elm
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS (Essential Functions)
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of flooring service requests
- Go out to client’s homes and meet with them regarding their flooring project
- Follow our Sales System using our devices and software (non-negotiable)
- Coordinate installation time and communication schedule with Office Manager/Project Manager
- Assist Office Manager/Project Coordinator with ordering of products (provide clarification on what needs to be ordered, as needed)
- Communicate customer needs/expectations to Install Manager to make jobs go smoothly
- Go back to finished jobs on day of completion for final walk thru and pick up final payment
- Re-visit finished jobs (5-10 days after) to inspect, take reference pictures and ask for referrals
- Engage in on-going training/educational requirements (may involve travel at company expense)
Please reply to this post with your resume. Only those considered for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without ever leaving their home. Our 350,000+ customers give us an average 4.7 star rating. That's a big reason why we're growing six times faster than our competitors and why we have an immediate need to hire 54 hard-working, service-minded individuals who love to have fun. We think you could be one of the 54.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Floor Coverings International Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)