Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without leaving their home and our 350,000+ customers give us an average of 4.7 star rating. That's a big reason why we are growing six times faster than our competitors and why we have an immediate need hire Production Coordinators across the nation. We are looking for hard-working, service-minded individuals.
The Floor Coverings International Production Coordinator is responsible for delivering the installation of a job to the level of expectation set in the sale of the project. This position is the key to ensuring that customers have a positive experience and that jobs are produced both efficiently and profitably.
Job Details & Perks:
- No experience required
- Paid training provided
- Company vehicle provided for work appointments
- Meet with sales staff weekly to discuss recent sales and review customer expectations and product orders.
- Order all products needed for jobs accurately and follow up on delivery.
- Schedule the job to meet the schedule of customer and installers.
- Update the customer ongoing on details of installation by keeping them informed of start date and time and clarifying the work that will be done.
- Communicate job progress daily.
- Discuss and obtain written permission for any changes in contracted work.
- Confirm scope of work and compensation with installers prior to start of job.
- Deliver on expectations contracted in the sales process.
- Walk the customer through job at completion and collect final payment.
- Manage job to hit profit objective.
- Complete job costing reports within 24 hours of completing an installation.
- Consistently search for installers that can offer a better experience to our customer with more reasonable rates.
- Resolve conflicts and complaints immediately.
- Keep show room and office organized and presentable.
- Be available for Home Shows.
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion.
- Attend at least one form of training per year.
- Continue to educate self on new flooring.
- Attend weekly meeting with Franchise Owner at scheduled time.
- Updates logged daily with status of job and upcoming schedule.
- Work weekly and monthly to hit sales installation goals.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with Floor Covering International’s core values and mission.
- Leadership skill to manage installers and handle conflict appropriately.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Able to maintain organization while working on multiple sites.
- Able to problem solve productively.
- Able to make reasonable decisions.
- Portrays a professional image.
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without ever leaving their home. Our 350,000+ customers give us an average 4.7 star rating. That's a big reason why we're growing six times faster than our competitors and why we have an immediate need to hire 54 hard-working, service-minded individuals who love to have fun. We think you could be one of the 54.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Floor Coverings International Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)