- Build rapport with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Promptly and properly schedule all leads to appointments for Design Associate.
- Follow up on open proposals as needed.
- Assist in the development, management, and implementation of local marketing efforts.
- Support and participate in home shows and events as needed (may involve some evenings and weekends).
- Keep office organized and presentable.
- Accurately update QuickBooks daily for all income and expenses (experience preferred, training provided).
- Complete job costing reports within 24 hours of completed installation.
- Track, prepare, and manage timely payment of business-related expenses.
- Meet with Franchise Owner weekly to discuss recent sales and review customer expectations and product orders.
- Accurately order all product needed for jobs and follow up on delivery.
- Coordinate the schedules of customers and installers to schedule jobs.
- Communicate with installers and customers on start dates and times.
- Update customers with ongoing details of installation and job progress.
- Discuss and obtain written permission for any changes in contracted work.
- Confirm scope of work and compensation with installers prior to start of each job.
- Update InspireNet daily with job status and upcoming schedule (training provided).
- Attend weekly meeting with Franchise Owner at scheduled time.
- Work weekly and monthly to meet goals.
- Be available to attend training seminars at Franchise Owner’s discretion.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with Floor Coverings International's core values and mission.
- Strong communication skills, particularly over the phone.
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Experienced in bookkeeping using QuickBooks is preferred.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Full-time, 32-40 hours/week.
- Bonus opportunities.
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without ever leaving their home. Our 400,000+ customers give us an average 4.8 star rating. That's a big reason why we're growing six times faster than our competitors. This rapid growth has increased our immediate need to keep up with demand by increasing the size of our teams. If you are a service-minded individual who loves to have fun – we are the company for you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Floor Coverings International Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)