- Company car
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid time off
- Training & development
Seeking: Top Notch Sales person
- Are you looking for flexible hours, strong base pay with the ability to earn uncapped income?
- Do you you thrive with autonomy?
- Do you like the ability to earn bonuses?
- How about a company that has integrity?
- Do you have 3+ years of In-Home sales experience?
- Do you have professional experience in flooring, construction, remodeling or design?
- How about a work environment that cares about you and your success?
- Would you like to join a team that is family owned, yet has strong connections to a solid franchise organization that offers continuous education?
- Read on to learn about our company and your potential to be a TOP NOTCH salesperson in the home improvement industry!
In Home Sales Expert Job Details & Perks:
- Strong, Competitive Base + Commission
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid training provided
- Full-time, flexible hours- some evenings and weekends
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tablet provided
- Annual company convention in Mexico opportunity
- Company van (mobile showroom) for work appointments
- Gas covered by company
- 30% of our first year sales people earned $100,000+
The In Home Sales/design sales position is without question the most rewarding job in the company. The pay is good, the hours are flexible, and you are able to help people reimagine and transform their home with the latest flooring trends from the top manufacturers. As a Floor Coverings International In Home Sales/Design Associate, you will go out on both company and self generated leads to meet with homeowners and assess their flooring needs and wants. Once the goals of the project are understood, you will recommend and sell the flooring solution that best fits their needs and their budget.
What you need to succeed as an expert in the field:
- 3-5+ years experience as a sales specialist for In Home/Outside sales
- Ability to use competitive drive and determination to meet and exceed sales targets
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively- will NOT be micromanaged!
- A competitive nature with a drive to succeed
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess values of integrity and honesty
- Computer literate
- Self Motivated
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence
- Flooring knowledge is a plus
- Desires to be part of a “family”
- An interest in making a six-figure income and willingness to work to get it
- Have a sense of urgency
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license
Earning potential averages $60,000-$80,000+. While this is the national average, we also know 30% of our first year Design Sales Associates made over $100,000K last year - We are seeking this person.
At Floor Coverings International, our in-home, high-touch level of service is unparalleled in the industry. We are with our customers through each step of their new flooring project from selection to installation. Throughout the installation we'll address concerns, advise on the status of the work and answer your questions. As a national leader for "in-home" flooring sales, we strive to give our customers the absolute best experience, from a consultative product selection to expert installation. We are proud of our local 5.0/5.0 star status that provides a stellar level of service to our customers.
Web and Social:
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without ever leaving their home. Our 400,000+ customers give us an average 4.8 star rating. That's a big reason why we're growing six times faster than our competitors. This rapid growth has increased our immediate need to keep up with demand by increasing the size of our teams. If you are a service-minded individual who loves to have fun – we are the company for you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Floor Coverings International Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)