- Bonus based on performance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Training & development
- Develop trust with customers by living our Core Values all day and every day.
- Creating raving fans by providing extra mile service
- As soon as possible, convert leads to appointments by scheduling appointments for the sales team.
- Follow up on open proposals as needed.
- Keep show room and office organized and presentable.
- Assist in development, management & delivery of local marketing tactics.
- Resolve customer conflicts.
• Ensure customers feel cared for by having pride in what you do - providing extra mile service by going above and beyond expectations.
• Strengthen emotional connections with customers and the community by engaging in the community and making it fun!
• Support and participate in home shows.
• Support and implement local marketing efforts as needed.
- Meet with sales staff weekly to discuss recent sales and review customer expectations and product orders.
- Order all products needed for jobs accurately and follow up on delivery.
- Schedule the job to meet the schedule of customer and installers.
- Communicate with installers and customers on start dates and times.
- Update the customer with ongoing details of installation and job progress.
- Discuss and obtain written permission for any changes in contracted work.
- Confirm scope of work and compensation with installers prior to start of job.
- Update Salesforce/production board daily with status of job and upcoming schedule.
- As a job is landed and produced, complete the job costing form with the pertinent details.
- Accurately update QuickBooks daily for all income and expenses.
- Track, prepare and manage timely payment of business-related expenses.
- Attend weekly meetings with Franchise Owner at scheduled time.
- Submit GS&R Prep form weekly via email.
- Work weekly and monthly to meet goals.
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with Floor Coverings Internationals core values and mission.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, particularly over the phone.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in bookkeeping using QuickBooks is a plus.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
Job Details & Perks:
- No experience required but 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
- Paid training provided.
- Annual company convention (determined by owner and local structure goals)
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without ever leaving their home. Our 400,000+ customers give us an average 4.8 star rating. That's a big reason why we're growing six times faster than our competitors. This rapid growth has increased our immediate need to keep up with demand by increasing the size of our teams. If you are a service-minded individual who loves to have fun – we are the company for you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Floor Coverings International Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)