- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and implement business strategies
- Established relationships in the Capital District builder and/or restoration community
- Ability to manage and motivate a sales team to achieve targets
- Experience in sales, business development, or related field
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales management tools
- Experience in the flooring, home improvement, or construction industry
- A successful track record of developing and executing sales plans
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without ever leaving their home. Our 400,000+ customers give us an average 4.8 star rating. That's a big reason why we're growing six times faster than our competitors. This rapid growth has increased our immediate need to keep up with demand by increasing the size of our teams. If you are a service-minded individual who loves to have fun – we are the company for you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Floor Coverings International Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)